:: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for bric…
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for brico list
hi fabi,

i've been somewhat silent but real busy in other places,

http://robvankranenburgs.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/a-proactive-vision-on-a-full-internet-of-things-where-the-lights-are-on-all-is-transaction-and-engineered-narrativity/

i think in the coming years things will come together real fine,

indeed there is no need to apologize, the two words i left out in the text
above are autonomy in/and solidarity and to me - however strange - i keep
checking if i am not really out of my mind :) - these fundamental
anarchistic foundations now run parallel with a full and maximum
efficiency and logistics in an internet of things where we can merge words
and action no longer in oppositional strategies but in aiming the become
the new plane of thought and action,

salut! rob