:: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for bric…
Author: fabi borges
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for brico list
ok jaromil, I understand that,

but,

I would like to know more what is going on, and participate more
in collaborative projects, the other lists I participate out of Brazil
is almost the same.... silence and apologize, it's almost a
symptom of not spam lists?, kkkk

in the lists of Brazil, we have more chances to know and be
together... maybe it is a cultural diference....

but the diferences have to be incorporate, isn't it?

I hope we can do something interesting before I go back,

kisses
fabi

Translate from: Romanian
Type text or a website address or translate a
document.<http://translate.google.com/?tr=f&hl=en>
Cancel <http://translate.google.com/?tr=t&hl=en>
Portuguese to English translation