:: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for bric…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for brico list
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011, fabi borges wrote:

>    and I will not apologize

lol!

Fabi no is just that for a while I've played the Cerberus on this list
to avoid it to be flooded by impersonal announcements and "cultural"
ads. but this is no rule, just good old flamethrowing.

since most of the subscribed people are from the cultural scene, many
of us here have a handful of formatted announcements to circualte
every day. if we spam it here like on every other list this would just
kill all space for discussion.

at last consider that this list is not moderated and this is not even
a rule, but the liberty of anyone here to... flame spammers ;^)

ciao