:: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech…
Author: Devin Balkind
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech Manifesto
I met with Allen (aka Gunner) last week when I was in SF and look forward to
collaborating with him and his team to create a comprehensive set of
services that makes it easier for nonprofit and community organizations to
benefit from the open source revolution taking place around the world.

Look at the strategy behind their tools and place yourself in the position
of a new nonprofit that doesn't understand technology:

You'd go to Social Source Commons to see what tools organizations are using,
go to eAdvocacy to learn best practice techniques in tool use, Answr when
you have questions and NOSI when you want to connect to a community of
likeminded free/libre/opensource nonprofits. It's pretty comprehensive -
just needs more users and tighter integration. Anyone interested in helping
out?