:: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech Manifesto
On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Patrice Riemens wrote:

> Good stuff!
>
> http://aspirationtech.org/publications/manifesto

And last, but perhaps most important:

We don't need Allen Gunn to fake all the splendid things written in
this manifesto. Many of us are thinking globally and acting locally
since even longer, even developing software in first person, even
strictly using free and open source software and not just talking
about it.

as you know me in my best shape, polemically yours! :^> fact is that
the more I look around wherever I am, the more we are!!! and the
people that talk less (not me obviously) are those who do the most.

BTW I'm just back from the software freedom days at the science park
in Amsterdam: AMAZING projects and very little manifestos. keep an
eye on http://www.red-lang.org - very very good new language IMHO!
the REBOL conspiracy is behind it, old-sch00l Commodore Amiga tribes

ciao