:: Re: [DNG] Lua
Author: karl
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lua
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2024 at 1:16 PM <karl@???> wrote:
> > > Interesting that you mention this!
> > > I have been looking at Ada - - - I really like the idea of provably correct
> > > constructs. But - - - - when I go looking for those that have used Ada
> > > to solve 'small' things like weather station sensors and making things
> > > like pressure controls - - - well - - - I'm finding a huge goose egg for
> > > numbers. If you have found some of such - - - please do advise.
> >
> > What does "goose egg" mean in this context ?
> >
> goose egg equivalency null, empty set or zero
> (Its very old - - - back from elementary school days.)
>
> Sorry for the confusion

No problem, always fun to find new (for me) extressions.

There seems to be a directory here:
https://www.adaic.org/ada-resources/tools-libraries

For numbers, calculations etc. you have:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/adablas/

If you have a friend who knows french, this might help,
seems to be field bus oriented + a few simple routines
like pid-control:
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom
git clone https://gitlab.com/ada-for-automation/ada-for-automation.git

Regards,