:: Re: [DNG] Questions re: nut (ups mo…
Página Inicial
Autor: Dan Purgert
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Questions re: nut (ups monitoring)
On Oct 03, 2024, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:
> Greetings
>
> The major weirdness is the apt does not find the software.
>
> # apt install nut nut-client nut-server
> E: Unable to locate package nut
> E: Unable to locate package nut-client
> E: Unable to locate package nut-server
>
> so how do I get the software from the repository?

They exist on chimaera and daedalus ... what version of Devuan are you
running?

$ apt-cache search nut
[...]
nut - network UPS tools - metapackage
nut-client - network UPS tools - clients
nut-server - network UPS tools - core system
[...]

Might also be the case you just need to update your apt cache with
'apt-get update'. Not 100% sure if the 'apt' tool has a mechanism for
this.

--
|_|O|_|