:: Re: [DNG] Re (2): Modula 3 is not O…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: o1bigtenor
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Re (2): Modula 3 is not Oberon
On Tue, Oct 1, 2024 at 5:24 PM Peter via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> From: nick <nick@???>
> Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 01:35:20 +1000
> > ... was a shame they reduced the set datatype to something so
> > generic as to be useless.
>
> Discussed in the mailing list a few years back. I don't know the
> topic well enough to explain but the reasoning made perfect sense at
> the time. If I can find a citation to the list archive, will forward
> to you. Or you can go to the list and raise the topic again.
>
> Yes, learn both Ada and C; and any other language you have time for.

Sadly the days when I could work for 16 ro 18 or even 20 hours or more and
be sharp
the whole time have fallen out of vision in the distance in the rear view
mirror.

Today life is more about making good choices to minimize the work load and
still get
everything done that needs doing!

Thanks for the ideas!!