:: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dan Purgert
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
On Sep 30, 2024, o1bigtenor via Dng wrote:
> Greetings
>
> if I were to want to choose between learning C (and likely adding C++) and
> learning ADA for programming microcontrollers and embedded systems
> what - - - besides amount of usage would you use to advise me - - -
> which should I learn (and why please (this is at least as important as
> your choice!!!))?

At the end of the day, you need to be able to read and understand the
Minimum Working Example ("MWE") code in the datasheets. And, well,
that's going to be C.

If you don't know enough programming in general to parse that MWE code,
you're going to have a real hard time rewriting that into the
"better(tm)" language.

Once you can read the MWE in the datasheet, well, then by all means go
off to something else if you want to.

--
|_|O|_|