:: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: o1bigtenor
À: Devuan ML
Sujet: [DNG] C vs ADA : advice sought
Greetings

The game thus far:

1. I asked why learn C vs python/micropython for embedded systems
(microcontrollers + more)
There was a huge outpouring of learn C. (Thanks to those that
responded.)

2. Then I was asking for what to learn C from.
Again there were quite a few responders (and I started digging into
books on C) .

3. So I'm continuing my digging around and poking my nose into all kinds of
exotic software
corners then I find that it is possible to use ADA for programming
microcontrollers and
embedded systems and there is a great deal of built in 'safety' so I
might be less likely to
generate poor quality code.

So the question:

if I were to want to choose between learning C (and likely adding C++) and
learning ADA for programming microcontrollers and embedded systems what - -
- besides amount of usage would you use to advise me - - - which should I
learn (and why please (this is at least as important as your choice!!!))?

TIA