:: Re: [DNG] devuan-based vps offering…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Adrian Zaugg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] devuan-based vps offerings
Hi Peter

For a customer of mine I set up two Devuan based VPS on vultr.com. You can
upload your own ISOs and boot them, the WebUI is easy to use, the have servers
in many locations worldwide and the service was reliable for the last five
years or so. Pricing seems reasonable.

There is a company in Switzerland offering a Devuan VPS on their own. They
also run a Devuan mirror: https://datacenterlight.ch/ (by ungleich.ch). Like
most data centers in Switzerland they use 100% green energy, they even have
their own hydro power plant. I don't know their service, but it looks
interesting.

Regards, Adrian.

In der Nachricht vom Thursday, 26 September 2024 16:34:16 CEST schrieb Peter
Duffy: