:: Re: [DNG] devuan-based vps offering…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Daniel Klein
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] devuan-based vps offerings
On 9/26/24 16:34, Peter Duffy wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions or even recommendations for companies
> hosting or supporting devuan-based VPSs, or ones which offer debian-
> based VPSs which have been shown to be capable of being migrated to
> devuan? If necessary, I can roll my own iso image.

Hetzner may be a good option. I used a debian install and migrated it to
devuan many times you also could use your own isos.
They now have more locations outside of germany and even Europe. And the
pricing is (from my viewpoint) very reasonable.

Daniel