:: Re: [DNG] Critical CVE?
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: the pterodactyl
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Critical CVE?
On Thu, Sep 26, 2024 at 02:33:51PM +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> If you want something that helps in (almost?) all cases: Shutdown all your
> Linux machines or disconnect all your Linux machines from the network
> completely.

Hehe! :-)

For the purposes I use my boxen, that is unacceptable. I'm hardly
mission-critical, but disconnecting from the net would leave me deaf,
dumb, and blind.

Addendum:

But designing subways in "Mini Metro" and playing Bethesda's latest
125 GB space-opera "Starfield" in Steam/Proton absolutely *IS* mission
critical in my world. And I need the net for that.

;-)

--
"NASA hates fire."
        -- Mark Watney, "The Martian" (2015)