:: [DNG] Disabling touchpad [was So wh…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Didier Kryn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Παλιά Θέματα: Re: [DNG] Re (2): So what desktop do you use?
Αντικείμενο: [DNG] Disabling touchpad [was So what desktop...]
    Some people expressed the concern that they don't use their
touchpad but unvountarily touch it and get the cursor moved in the wild.

    I think this problem has a simple solution:

    1) find the device-driver module of the touchpad -- with the hope
it is not the same as the keyboard proper;

    2) blacklist it;

    3) reboot.

    I'm too lazy to search for the commands to do that and to
experiment it myself, since I'm not concerned. Therefore find the exact
recipe by yourself (~:

--     Didier