:: Re: [Bricolabs] After the call
Página Inicial
Autor: Rob van Kranenburg
Para: Bricolabs
Assunto: Re: [Bricolabs] After the call
Hi James,

Yes, good to see you too!

These are the questions indeed. Yesterday I was in the European Parliament in a workshop and conference on digital strategic autonomy/sovereignty and a lot of things were said there (@Felipe also the open source wave in 2003 was mentioned) that can be relevant but I need some time to write it down, so I will come back you asap on this,

Greetings, Rob

Ps. The idea is to have monthly conversations