:: Re: [DNG] Learning C
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Didier Kryn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Learning C
Le 24/09/2024 à 15:51, o1bigtenor a écrit :
> Having suffered under far too many purportedly good sets of lessons
> (and tutorship) in
> technical areas and others I am somewhat loathe to accept the need for
> such with
> recommendations to at least good stuff.
> The lessons that I've found so far online seem to suffer from a huge
> inability to learn and
> a vast overconfidence in 'purdy pictures' to provide most of the
> instruction. Some of us
> learn by reading and doing without needing a plethora of videos (most
> often hard to follow)
> with precious little actual content.
>
> So - - - what lessons are recommended to actually get the job done?

    Certainly not youtube videos!

    I'm a DIY guy therefore I understand the people like Tito whose
preference is to learn by themself, but I maintain that attending a
lecture is the best way to start learning whatever matter.

    I had the chance to begin my learning of Ada by a one-week lecture,
given by a human teacher. If you have the opportunity to attend a C
lecture given by a human person, my suggestion is to not miss it.

--     Didier