:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: onefang
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
On 2024-09-21 18:16:34, Didier Kryn wrote:
>        Alternatively I remember an application called imapfilter which you
>    can configure with a Lua program to manipulate your remote Imap
>    directories.

I currently use maildrop to filter incoming email into IMAP folders, but
being a fan of Lua I'll look into this imapfilter. So far I looked
enough to see it's in Devuan, so good start. Has some sort of mutt
integration, and I use mutt. Though I still use mutt from ASCII, coz of
a serious email deleting bug, which I mentioned before.