:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: onefang
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
On 2024-09-21 11:06:48, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> I disable the touchpa every time I boot. Othewise, when I type, I accidentally
> bruah against it with my palm and wy words end up in strange places.
> Touchpads aer useful, but I wish the keyboard would be between me and the pad,
> so his wouldn't happen.

That reminds me of the computer I was using in an office one day, working
on a document with my manager. She stood beside me, and would sometimes
point to parts of the document on screen. Problem was that neither of us
knew it was a touch screen, so sometimes she would actually touch the
screen to point to some part, while I was typing. The end result being
that suddenly I was typing in the touched part of the document with no
warning, not where I thought I was typing.