:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: terryc
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
On Sat, 21 Sep 2024 11:06:48 -0400
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 21, 2024 at 12:23:52PM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:

.snip..
> >     I'm on the other side. When developping software, I typically
> > use one or two Emacs windows plus one terminal emulator on the same
> > workspace, or only one Emacs, but a browser window, because I'm
> > currently developping a web server. I usually dedicate a whole
> > workspace to Thunderbird -- I have two email addresses and many
> > subdirectories in each.
>
> How do you manage to get your email to arrive in different
> directories? Isthat a Thunderbird exclusive?

Sub directriesof your mail folder?
AFAIK, very common when you have your mail program apply filter
and actions to your incoming mail.
I run claws-mail and could not manage without this feature.

The auto sorted mail includes;

12 software user lists I follow, like Devuan-user, saned-user lists
and more. Relic from when employment involved supporting software.

about 15 recreational lists I follow

about 30 email news feed.

and about 20 of 200+ supplier I auto sort receipts and tolerate 'spam'
on sales/offers.