:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Didier Kryn
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
Le 21/09/2024 à 17:06, Hendrik Boom a écrit :
> I still use mutt in a text-only terminal, partly to avoid malicious HTML pages.

    I think I've never got any problem with malicious mail, even
clicking to links. I'm running Linux after all.

    Now I don't click anymore on malicious links, you know, those with
a long cryptic sequence which actually encode your address, because it
would tell the remote server that their mail has reached me. For the
same reason, I do not allow Thunderbird to load remote links of dubious
mails. It always asks.

--     Didier