:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Martin Steigerwald
A: dng
Temas antiguos: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
Asunto: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
Hi.

Martin Steigerwald - 15.07.24, 11:23:07 CEST:
> I am curious: What do you use… and why? What are your practical
> experiences with what you use? Are there any challenges?

Haha, I did not expect a surge of new replies more than a month after I
posted this message.

Did not read them all so far… but its really interesting and will
certainly read the unread ones some time in the future.

It is interesting and inspiring to just read what people use and why.

I am also interested in what apps people use.

Best,
--
Martin