:: [devuan-mirrors] repo.jing.rocks su…
Author: Jing Luo
To: debian-mirrors, arch-mirrors, mirror-admin, devuan-mirrors, mirrors, ubuntu-mirrors
CC: infra-announce
Subject: [devuan-mirrors] repo.jing.rocks summer maintenance
Hello all,

repo.jing.rocks will have a "summer maintenance" intermittently from
drives and improve stability and robustness in general, so hopefully it
will continue to serve the community for years. The maintenance window
is long because I have a $dayjob and I need to pick the music to play
when I work on servers.

Ideally you _should_ see no service interruption, but it may serve stale
mirrors for a few hours at a time during the week. This is because I
plan to remount the NFS backend readonly but point it to the backup
storage, before the main storage server is shutdown. But as all
sysadmins know sometimes sh*t happens because life is just a sh*tshow.
So let's all be prepared, if you use repo.jing.rocks as your upstream.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

***
repo.jing.rocks is a mirror site that mirrors many free software
projects and distros, 110 TB in total, namely debian, archlinux, fedora,
ubuntu, devuan, trisquel, linux-libre, dragora, parabola, openbsd, etc.
It is probably the largest mirror collection in Japan, also a T1 mirror
of archlinux, using residential 10Gbps internet and 100% renewable
energy.

--
Jing Luo
About me: https://jing.rocks/about/