:: Re: [DNG] ADA
Kezdőlap
Szerző: onefang
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] ADA
On 2024-09-08 13:46:14, Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I discovered pretty early in my career that GOOD Boomer programmers
> played musical instruments and rode bicycles, and if they had degrees
> at all those degrees weren't in MIS/IT/CompSci/etc. I've been certified
> as the worst guitar player to ever walk the planet, but I did a lot of
> busking during the summer of 1977, earning about a dollar for the
> summer. And I was a holy terror on my bicycle --- I was very fast.

Sounds like me. lol

Boomer programmer, and I consider myself to be very good.

I was so good at maths at high school that I completed the last two years
of maths in the first year of the two year advanced maths subject.

https://untalenz.rocks/ is a brief summary of my musical career so far.

Started with push bikes, then dirt bikes, then motor bikes once I was old
enough to get a licence. Couple of times I have raced my push bike
against a motor bike, and won, coz I could take a short cut through the
bush.

My only educational certificate is some really basic business thing they
made me do once.