:: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wiser …
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
To: Bricolabs
Subject: [Bricolabs] We are all a lot wiser and not in a bad shape it seems.I

Hi all,

We are all a lot wiser and not in a bad shape it seems.I too agree about picking your fights. For me it was the realisation that there were too many drivers cheering for the Internet of Things, so no point in fighting it but becoming part of it. So in 25 years I have become an industry expert:
https://onem2m.org/membership/executive-viewpoints/927-rob-van-kranenburg-au24

I have recently written a text that spans that 25 years and that offer some solutions, I hope.

I think it is time to revive resources on the bricolist and see what we have.

We have expertise in EU funding programs and know how to do proposals. We all have extensive networks and can help people to introductions.

I had a great talk today with Venzha and we both agreed it was a good idea to see who is doing what and how people are seeing the present and future,

Greetings, Rob

Newsletter. Subscribe on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/build-relation/newsletter-follow?entityUrn=7206587561924771840
Inspiring talks on #IoT and #AI
https://www.athenas.nl/sprekers/rob-van-kranenburg/