:: Re: [DNG] updating postgresql and x…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: o1bigtenor
Cc: Devuan ML
Asunto: Re: [DNG] updating postgresql and x2go using apt
On Mon, Aug 26, 2024 at 11:05 AM Tom via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> On 27 Aug 2024, at 01:55, Tom <wirelessduck@???> wrote:
>

> On 27 Aug 2024, at 01:42, o1bigtenor via Dng <dng@???> wrote:
>
> Tried adding the release.gpg file into both
> /var/lib/exctrepo/keys/x2go.gpg and sme with x2go.asc
> am still getting the error message.
> Noticed that I have both a /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg~ and a
> /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg file - - - - made
> sure both had the new info.
> Still same error message of:
> # apt update
> E: Conflicting values set for option Signed-By regarding source
> http://packages.x2go.org/debian/ bookworm: /var/lib/extrepo/keys/x2go.asc
> != /etc/apt/keyrings/x2go.gpg
> E: The list of sources could not be read.
>
> Is there any way of fixing this bunch of spaghetti rats nest of stuff?
>
> Regards
>

> I’m not sure what the file /var/lib/exctrepo/keys/x2go.gpg is for. Is that
> part of x2go package install? I’ve never seen any gpg keys installed under
> /var/lib.
>
> Hmm after a quick internet search I see it’s related to the extrepo tool
> in Debian. Did you use that to try and setup x2go repository? Maybe clear
> out any custom stuff I mentioned and try using extrepo again. Otherwise try
> doing it the other way without extrepo if their config for x2go repository
> is not up to date.
>
> Tom
>

> I just tried this in a Devuan docker image and it appears to work:
>
> apt install extrepo
> extrepo enable x2go
>
> So it would appear that the current extrepo config for x2go repository is
> up to date. I would suggest you try that for ease of use.

Tried the extrepo method - - - - was already part of the system and the
enable went ok.

Still getting the error when using apt update even though I have hashed out
the lines in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/x2go - - - -
how do I get rid of that please?

Thanking you for your patience and consideration in this odyssey!!