:: Re: [DNG] install mongodb 6.0.x
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bob Proulx
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] install mongodb 6.0.x
Hendrik Boom wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> > > No, version 6 is not in daedalus. In fact I don't think there is one.
> >
> > As I understand it the license on MongoDB is considered non-free and
> > therefore it is not in the Debian/Devuan repositories.
> >
> >     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_Side_Public_License

> Not even in the nonfree repository?

Does not look like it. I don't see one there. Searching on an
Unstable system with non-free repositories enabled.

    rwp@clash:~$ apt-cache search mongodb | grep mongodb
    golang-mongodb-mongo-driver-dev - MongoDB official driver for Go
    jmeter-mongodb - Load testing and performance measurement application (mongodb module)
    kamailio-mongodb-modules - mongodb modules for the Kamailio SIP server
    libapache-session-mongodb-perl - implementation of Apache::Session
    libcatmandu-store-mongodb-perl - searchable store backed by MongoDB
    libmongodb-perl - Mongo Driver for Perl
    libmongodb-java - MongoDB Java Driver
    node-mongodb - official MongoDB driver for Node.js
    php-mongodb - MongoDB driver for PHP
    php-mongodb-all-dev - MongoDB driver for PHP
    php8.2-mongodb - MongoDB driver for PHP
    libpocomongodb100 - C++ Portable Components (POCO) Data MongoDB library
    postfix-mongodb - MongoDB map support for Postfix
    prometheus-mongodb-exporter - Prometheus exporter for MongoDB
    puppet-module-puppetlabs-mongodb - Puppet module for managing mongodb installation and configuration
    rsyslog-mongodb - MongoDB output plugin for rsyslog
    syslog-ng-mod-mongodb - Enhanced system logging daemon (MongoDB plugin)
    libvibe-mongodb-dev - High-performance web application toolkit - MongoDB (development)
    libvibe-mongodb0 - High-performance web application toolkit - MongoDB

Various drivers for various languages but I don't see an actual
mongodb there.

Bob