:: [DNG] Trouble updating Daedalus
Kezdőlap
Szerző: kc-devuan
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: [DNG] Trouble updating Daedalus
23 Aug 2024 20:32:32 nisp1953 via Dng <dng@???>:

> I am having trouble updating my sources.When I run the command :
>
> # apt-get upgrade
>
> I get:

Looks like you have sorted it. On KDE I sometimes have to hit disconnect on a ghost interface and connect on a new eth0 interface in the systray before my connection works. I thought I had sorted it by turning automatic connect on in it's settings but it seems to still happen now, perhaps due to rebooting or coincidence. Not a big issue to quickly click and I have morr important things to do but I should probably look into it a bit more.