:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-07-…
Author: Set (setto) Hallström
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-07-25
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-07-25 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: bandali, golinux, plasma41

Regrets: fsmithred, hendrik (sick with covid) (bandali: take care and
hope you get well soon!) (golinux: Me too!)

Old Business
============

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

Xenguy
~~~~~~

Question re: bug #853
problem will be fixed so that the migration is automatically handled
properly in the future?  and
2. Should the migration instructions above have an additional point
appended to the end, e.g. something like this solution [3]?
   - (LeePen) I think 2.) is the right course. We may fix the base-files
     version, but something else could come along and need manual
     up(really down)-grading. So it is worth publishing instructions. We
     had similar, but in reverse in the past with upower. It is difficult
     to make the migration completely seamless.
     - (Xenguy) Thanks, will add an additional instruction to the web
       page to cover this then.
       - (golinux) LGTM. Hopefully can eventually be handled with
         automation.

LeePen
~~~~~~

Packaging