:: Re: [DNG] Falkon Browser is not up-…
Author: Mikey
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Falkon Browser is not up-to-date

The current version in Daedalus is 22.12.1, the version in Debian Trixie is
24.01.75

It doesn't matter what dependencies these are, the newer version from Debian
cannot be installed. I can say, there are dependencies in relation to the
version of the needed packages and not the packages themselves, that's it.
The question is why a outdated browser version is delivered in Devuan and what
you can do.
Flatpak would not be an option.