:: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Ludovic Bellière
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
There are two things going on here. First is that Lunduke seems to be a
transphobe. As you said, found nothing about a big conspiracy from the queer
community to overturn NixOS leadership. That's just in Lunduke article. Second,
there seems to be some kind of take over at NixOS[1]. But since I am not part of
that community I don't really care, nor care to know more.

NixOS as the right to govern itself. If they want to reserve seats for what they
consider "minorities", they're free to do so. For anybody reacting to the word
"transphobe" in any way, go read Lunduke article and replace the word "trans"
with "jew", and "transphobe" with "antisemite". That article suddenly has a
whole other meaning and goal.

Lunduke could have written that article in a variety of ways, but he chose to
put the blame on a specific group of people. And the blame of what, exactly?

Cheers,
                 Ludovic

[1]: https://discourse.nixos.org/t/nixos-foundation-board-giving-power-to-the-community/44552