:: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Simon Walter
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] NixOS, I never knew you.
On 2024-07-04 10:09, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

Martin, thanks for your thoughtful reply.

I also could find enough evidence for me personally, and the other links
you found are useful.

For exactly the reasons you mention is why I brought the news here.

It might be considered political, but it is a linux OS and a community.
So, there are similarities and it is kind of big news because Nix and
NixOS are interesting tech. I never used it, but have friends who love
it. Now they are unstable.

One thing I saw in all of this is the kind of idea that too many chefs
spoil the stew. It made me appreciate our devuan developers focused
vision and endless energy to bring us a most useful OS that has
continued in spite of the strong opposition and slander.

Best regards and have a wonderful day!

Simon