:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Página Inicial
Autor: Lars Noodén
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
On 6/15/24 14:52, Peter Duffy wrote:
[snip]
> (I find it interesting that nowhere in the first blog does the author
> mention the fact that systemd isn't optional. For me, this is the
> elephant in the room - not just in this blog, but in virtually
> everything I read about systemd.)

It has gone unsaid perhaps because systemd boosters consider it to be a
given that it is both obligatory and mutually exclusive to the
components it imitates with the aim of replacing, more or less since the
beginning:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2010-September/000391.html

It's the thin red thread throughout all the ongoing decommodification
attacks of which systemd is the most visible and harmful.

/Lars