:: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Página Inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Yeah, I'm angry
Lars Noodén via Dng said on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 15:25:38 +0300

>On 6/15/24 14:37, Lars Noodén via Dng wrote:
>> On 6/15/24 09:36, Steve Litt wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> I'd like to recommend somebody, hopefully in a United States time
>>> zone, who can authoritatively refute all the systemd bullshit. I
>>> don't mean from a practical viewpoint; I could do that. I mean from
>>> a byte-for-byte viewpoint.
>> [snip]
>>
>> Maybe track down an author of these posts / sites?
>>
>> "systemd, 10 years later: a historical and technical retrospective"
>> https://blog.darknedgy.net/technology/2020/05/02/0/

LOL, not that guy. I already detailed why in a thread a couple weeks
ago.

>> "Combatting revisionist history - Debian User Forums"
>> https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=120652

This guy's spectacular for giving guys like me ammunition, but he
doesn't speak byte to byte how things done by systemd could be done
better without systemd.

>> "No systemd"
>> https://nosystemd.org/

Better, but still not exactly what I think is needed.

>Here is one more:
>
>"Init systems - overview"
>https://cloux.org/init/

Much better. I'll be emailing him.

I think I'm also going to try to track down Jude Nelson.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21