:: Re: [DNG] What is an init system?
Author: Charles
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] What is an init system?
Steve, Others,
I enjoy following the systemd discussions.

Thanks for the link to a very informative page (http://troubleshooters.com/linux/init/manjaro_experiments.htm)

With windows 11 coming out with it's 'recall' AI how long will it take before linux has that by systemd?

Maybe 5-10 years only access to anything online may require 'recall' enabled on a computer to access anything web related?

Freedom of choice is more important than ever.

I'm still working through your experiment page so please forgive if this is addressed in it.

Q. Can this 'experiment' be replicated on today's linux OS's as systemd is imbedded more now than ever?

73
Charles