:: Re: [DNG] chromium loosing all save…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] chromium loosing all saved creds and cookies when moving to new machine
On Tuesday 21 May 2024 at 14:35:12, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> just ran into an ugly problem: transferred my profile to a new machine
> (both devuan daedalus) and suddenly all stored creds and cookies vanished.

How did you do this? What did you copy from where on the source machine to
where on the target machine?

Antony.

--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

- Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.