:: Re: [DNG] Article accuracy
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Article accuracy
Martin Steigerwald said on Tue, 07 May 2024 23:45:27 +0200

>> Also wouldn't it be good to ship vsv with Runit or does it need to be
>> packaged for Debian first?
>>
>> https://github.com/bahamas10/vsv
>
>Lovely tool! I like that. Would be nice to have it packaged

I just installed and tried out vsv. I find it a great reporting tool,
but for actual runit maintenance I'd rather just use sv, touch down, rm
down, ln -s /etc/sv/mydaemon /var/service/mydaemon and rm
/var/service/mydaemon.

As a reporting tool (vsv without arguments), it's a lightning fast way
of seeing which of your daemons are failing to start, so you can
troubleshoot them.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21