:: [DNG] Systemd-networkd
Author: kc-daedalus
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Systemd-networkd
I found that systemd-networkd on a pcengines apu4 ubuntu server install would constantly repeatedly power cycle the igb ethernet port shortly after succesfully receiving a dhcp lease and configuring the port. I was stumped at first as I thought it must be a driver bug as it was such strange behaviour 🙄.

I installed network manager and it worked fine after disabling both the networkd service and it's networkd.socket 🙄

Setting daedalus up has been so much more straight forward than doing the same with systemds terrible CLI 🙂.