:: Re: [DNG] Debian diversity?
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kevin Chadwick
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Debian diversity?
7 May 2024 09:14:40 Simon Walter <simon@???>:

>> So, I think where Debian is failing now is getting new people into
>> Debian.

One significant way would be to borrow Ubuntus new Flutter installer hopefully whilst avoiding some bloat that some complain about. I'm very experienced and I restarted the Devuan installer a few times. One issue was that it said it modified the usbs partition that I was installing from. I hit ignore when I realised it had created the EFI partition on the right disk. This was after switching to the network iso as the refracta installer said to use gdisk to create an EFI.