:: [DNG] Low speeds over wireless link
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joel Roth
A: dng
Asunto: [DNG] Low speeds over wireless link
Hi list,

I'm happy with my router, a Belkin RT3200, onto which I
installed openwrt. However, my little fanless desktop can't
get a decent speed connection, although everyone
gets adequate speeds.

The Belkin RT3200 / Linksys E8450 is a dual-band IEEE
802.11ac/ax router based on MediaTek MT7622BV and MediaTek
MT7915E.

My mini has this internal wireless adapter:

02:00.0 Network controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43228 802.11a/b/g/n

and the Panda wireless USB dongle model PAU0A with the
MT7610U chip.

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0e8d:7610 MediaTek Inc. WiFi

Two different wifi adapters, and a wifi router with 2.5 and
5 GHz radios, and I still don't have good up and download
speeds (sometimes one or the other).

I guess I can root around in the openwrt radio settings for
some parameter tweaks. I'm wondering if there are any leads
you all may suggest, including any dongle or internal
adapter likely to work well.

Thanks!

--
Joel Roth