:: Re: [DNG] confused with 3D accelera…
Author: Mario Marietto
To: Adrian Zaugg
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] confused with 3D acceleration under libvirt/KVM/QEMU
I don't know if it is relevant or not,but in my last project,I have
virtualized FreeBSD 14 on top of Windows 11 and as a graphic driver I've
used the package "xf86-video-vmware". This driver should exist even on
Linux and should support 3D acceleration.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freebsd/comments/1c71mjn/comment/l04yq13/