:: [DNG] Linux Campfire Tales at GoLUG…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Linux Campfire Tales at GoLUG, 4/3/2024
Hi all,

GoLUG meeting where anyone who wants to can share their Linux or BSD
story.

What: Online: Linux Campfire Tales
Who: Anyone wanting to tell a Linux story
When: Wednesday 4/3/2024 at 7PM Eastern Daylight Time
Where: Jitsi online presentation, https://meet.jit.si/golug [1]

Everybody has a Linux or BSD story they'd like to tell. Now's your
chance. It can be from 1992 or from yesterday, or anywhere in between,
your choice. Has Linux ever saved your bacon? Slapped you in the face?
How did you transition into Linux? These stories can be first person or
third person or just something you heard about.

I imagine more than one of us will relay our experience with the recent
xz Utils backdoor: I know that mess made my heart skip a few beats
before realizing my distro wasn't affected.

Hope to see you all there.

SteveT

====
[1]

Online via Jitsi:
https://meet.jit.si/golug

Mobile app:
https://jitsi.org/downloads/

Desktop app:
https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet-electron/releases

--

Steve Litt
GoLUG Publicity Coordinator

Originally founded in Orlando, Florida, United States, GoLUG now
welcomes an international audience for online presentations and
discussions on Linux and adjacent technologies.

http://golug.org