著者: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] libelogind-compat still needed?
Mark Hindley - 05.03.24, 18:09:07 CET:
> But, you are right, it is probably coming, unless elogind upstream[1]
> becomes more reliable. I know that elogind 255 is recently alpha
> tagged, but it has been a very long time coming. And consolekit2
> upstream is active again. That with seatd works well for me.

I wonder whether it would be good to test consolekit2 with seatd for a
Plasma session.

However for now I stick to elogind, at least until that time transition is
done. Currently neither Devuan Ceres nor Debian Unstable is in a good
place for adventures and it would be difficult to locate the source of any
breakage in its current state.

So I rather wait still its somewhat stable again and consider then.

--
Martin