:: Re: [DNG] package issue between ins…
Author: crichmon
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] package issue between installs (apt issue?)
Sawbona,

https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/policy-query.html?c=package&q=imagemagick
&x=submit
> ... imagemagick *is* still available from the devuan repositories.

Imagemagick is installed, it's ufraw_batch that's what is needed.  Using the
search link for that package, I find this:
https://pkginfo.devuan.org/cgi-bin/policy-query.html?c=package&q=ufraw-batch
&x=submit
ufraw-batch
0.22-4                  http://deb.devuan.org/merged beowulf/main amd64
0.22-1.1               http://archive.devuan.org/merged ascii/main amd64
0.20-2+deb8u1  http://archive.devuan.org/merged jessie/main amd64

So it does seem like this package was dropped from daedalus.

So, is it safe to add Beowulf back to the apt sources line, apt update, apt
install ufraw_batch,
then comment Beowulf back out, re-run apt update, and be back to where I
started?

Or would it make more sense to install the packages from the older machine
by hand,
similar to this?
> sudo apt install -f ./ufraw-batch_0.22-4_amd64.deb

Thx, Chris