著者: ael
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Was: f2fs missing from the installer
On Mon, Dec 25, 2023 at 11:52:48PM +0100, Adrian Zaugg wrote:

> Follow the tutorial under https://howtos.davidsebek.com/debian-f2fs-installer.html, which is for Debian, but it should work for Devuan as well (I
> have not tried).

I am glad to report that I now seem to have succeeded in installing from
the desktop installer.

I used a simplified version of that guide. It turned out that mkfs.f2fs
was included on the desktop disc after all. I still had to let the
installer make an ext4 partition and then intervene from a terminal to
reformat to f2fs and rewrite the etc/fstab.

I did have a minor problem when I had the wrong mount options in fstab
and that resulted in a ro root file system. I just fixed that by
mounting on another system and editing from there. The rescue mode on
the installation disc would have done as well, I guess.
I could not find a simple list of the f2fs options, although I know I
have seen it somewhere, but just "defaults" in fstab seemed to be fine.

So success. Thanks for the help on this list.

ael