:: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Pàgina inicial
Autor: aitor
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Hi,

On 20/12/23 17:49, tito via Dng wrote:
>> On 2023-12-20 09:39, tito via Dng wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I would like to move my wife's laptop from debian to devuan,
>>> she uses KDE, does anybody use it, can you confirm that it just
>>> works or do I need to stick with debian?
>>> You happy wife happy life.
>>> She will be back soon with the new HDD and then "alea jacta est"..
>>>
>>> Ciao,
>>> Tito
>> There are some KDE users on the forum. Try searching there . . .
>>
>> golinux
>>
> To late, wife said same linux as before....

I've built a devuan image with KDE Plasma using the live-sdk:

https://www.gnuinos.org/live-sdk/

To connect to the network with ifupdown:

# ifup eth0

If you want to manage eth0/wlan0 interfaces with NetworkManager -which is already installed- instead of ifupdown,
remove their configuration from /etc/network/interfaces.

The image ships with kwin-x11. No wayland.

Cheers,

Aitor.