:: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Pàgina inicial
Autor: al3xu5
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Info about KDE
Wed, 20 Dec 2023 17:49:53 +0100 - tito via Dng <dng@???>:

> On Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:33:07 -0600
> golinux via Dng <dng@???> wrote:
>
> > On 2023-12-20 09:39, tito via Dng wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > I would like to move my wife's laptop from debian to devuan,
> > > she uses KDE, does anybody use it, can you confirm that it just
> > > works or do I need to stick with debian?
> > > You happy wife happy life.
> > > She will be back soon with the new HDD and then "alea jacta est"..
> > >
> > > Ciao,
> > > Tito
> >
> > There are some KDE users on the forum. Try searching there . . .
> >
> > golinux
> >
> To late, wife said same linux as before....

I'm OT, sorry in advance.

An anecdote (with no intention of offending anyone):

A few years ago an acquaintance of mine was getting married.
The promised wife wanted to install curtains to "hide those ugly boxes" --
i.e. the floor speakers of his expensive hi-fi stereo system...
He married another woman.

(It's a true story)

Regards
alexus

--
Property is theft! (P-J Proudhon) -- True today more than ever.

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B