:: Re: [DNG] I it systems
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] I it systems
Martin Steigerwald said on Mon, 18 Dec 2023 08:43:26 +0100

>Steve Litt - 18.12.23, 07:19:12 CET:
>> >TECO can be used as a programming language, I have been paid to do
>> >so in the past.
>>
>> Then you have twice the IQ I do. I'm in awe of people who can use
>> TECO.
>
>:)
>
>I get that just from a glimpse at the Wikipedia article about it.
>
>Additionaly I am in awe of the people who can configure Sendmail.

I can configure Sendmail. Very badly. The kind of config that lands me
on blacklists.

It's like basketball. I'm a spectacular basketball player, except I
can't dribble, shoot or pass. :-)

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21