:: Re: [DNG] Cannot boot my server.
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: tito
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Cannot boot my server.
Things just got worse. I got refracta set up, but now the box refuses to
do a power-on self-test. With or without refracta. I'm starting to
suspect hardware problems. It's likely time to replace the box and
transfer the data and configuration, it necessary, from backup.
I wonder what to get short-term (I'd like my regular email to start up
again) and/or long-term. Maybe something completely different.

-- hendrik