:: Re: [DNG] Info about openvpn
Pàgina inicial
Autor: o1bigtenor
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Info about openvpn
On Fri, Dec 15, 2023 at 10:39 AM tito via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> Hi,
> while fiddling with my openvpn servers I noticed some info
> that I report here in case it could be useful in future.
> I've tested out of curiosity the community managed debian package
> at https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/OpenvpnSoftwareRepos
> because it still ships with an init script and seems to be up to date
> and works so far for me, as openvpn is a forked package
> in devuan this could be an alternative source the keep some
> burden off the shoulders of devuan devs.

(looking to understand rather than any other . . . )

You're running Openvpn - - - is that because you have been running this
for a while?

Curious as to WireGuard - - - its the 'new kid on the block' but it also
purports to be easier to set up. Have you looked at it to date?

Comments - - - please ?

TIA