:: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right w…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Didier Kryn
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] email programs (??right word??)
Le 23/11/2023 à 15:38, o1bigtenor via Dng a écrit :
> Greetings
>
> Quite a number of years ago it was recommended to me that I use claws
> to work on my emails.
>
> I haven't switched because I'm not sure if claws will support both
> receiving from and sending as for a fairly large number of email
> addresses ( think I'm close to about 10).
>
> Looking for recommendations for email - - - - dunno the right word - -
> - programs where I can read, write, send and receive emails. I have
> been looking into setting up a domain so that I can reduce possible mz
> googly's tentacles but although I have the domain(s) I don't have
> either hosting nor a server setup.

    I just use Thunderbird. I had up to a maximum of 4 mail addresses,
now only 2. The number of addresses isn't a problem. The only
limitation is the total number of Imap folders, because it can make the
left column pretty long on the screen to display them all, but I don't
think there is any other way around it than removing old unused folders.

    I like the structured address book. Several mail clients I tried in
the past (don't remember which) didn't provide this feature which I
could not drop.

--     Didier